SICMF 2005 :: Call For Works
Korean Electro-Acoustic Music Society is having The 12th Seoul International
Computer Music Festival. The Festival provides electro-acoustic music works.
1. tape music
2. electro-acoustic music with instruments (up to 8 players)
3. live electro-acoustic music
4. audio-visual media art
Rules & Regulations
1. All composition have to be composed after 2002 and should be less than 20
2. Scores should accompany piece that require performers. Ther number of performers
is limited to 8 persons.
3. For performances requiring specific traditional instruments or special instruments,
composers are responsible for providing performers on location.
4. Channels for audio playback is limited to 8 channels. ADAT & DA-88 will
5. Detailed information regarding live electro-acoustic music pieces such as
equipment, hardware, software etc. should be included with submission.
6. Composers must attach a short biography & program note for their composition
(approx. 150 words).
Media Submit Formats
1. All composition except audio-visual works should be submitted via CD, DAT,
ADAT, or DA-88 format.
2. Audio-visual works should be submitted 6mm DV, VHS(NTSC or PAL), SVHS(NTSC
or PAL) or DVD Disc.
Submission must be postmarked no later than March 2, 2005.
Computer Music Studio (4th floor)
(Korean Electro-Acoustic Music Society)
The Korean National University of Arts
1753, Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu,
Seoul 137-070, Korea
(Tel: 82-2-520-8106) For Further Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doojin Ahn, President